About the CSCMP NYC Roundtable:
We are New York City’s supply chain industry hub for networking, education and mentorship for area supply chain students. We are the N.Y.C. chapter of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).
Founded in 1963, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is the preeminent worldwide professional association dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of research and knowledge on supply chain management. With over 8,500 members representing nearly all industry sectors, government, and academia from 67 countries, CSCMP members are the leading practitioners and authorities in the fields of logistics and supply chain management. The organization is lead by an elected group of global officers with its headquarters located in Lombard, Illinois, USA
How to Join Our Email list and tap into critical supply chain career resources:
Visit CSCMP.org and explore the career benefits of membership. Make sure to register your information and indicate your local roundtable of interest. Whether you are local or just in town on business, join us for one of our engaging speaker events or tours and meet your outstanding industry colleagues. We look forward to seeing you!
The world’s leading supply chain source for supply chain information.
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals is the preeminent worldwide professional association of supply chain management professionals.
- We operate with the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- We are committed to the individual professional development of our members.
- We are an inclusive organization, open to all who wish to enhance their supply chain management knowledge.
- We endeavor to be the supply chain management thought leaders by encouraging, promoting, and disseminating leading edge products and services.
- We endeavor to offer products and services of the highest quality